Monday, February 07, 2005

My Life - The Beginning

Well it is 0244H, first time I registered Blogger.com... Phew..bored..

Waiting for 0400H...estimated departure time (EDT) to drive back to my hometown (Estimated Time Arrival - ETA @ 0700H - 3 Hours non-stop journey). Still packing lotsa stuff...cleaning rubbish, get everything ready to transfer to the car and carry it back. 2 days more countdown to Chinese New Year, but there is no feeling of celebrating Chinese New Year. Maybe already grown up, not like the old days when I was a kid, playing fireworks and fire cracker round the house. In the old days, Chinese New Year celebration can be seen anywhere. Year and years passsed by, the 'feel' for celebration of Chinese New Year are long gone nowadays..no more firework (banned by the government), just a normal Reunion Dinner, and visiting relatives and friends on first till fifteen day of Chinese New Year...

Whoalaa..it is 0300H..I better get things done and be prepare for a long tiring journey back to my hometown - Butterworth, Penang. Yup, I travel at this time. There is a reason why I choose this time.

Last word I wanna shouted before I leave my South City apartment - HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment