Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year Zeronine

Time flies by. There goes 2008 and here come 2009. I'm getting older and older. Many people ask me where I am going to celebrate new year. My answer to them - stay at home surfing the web and watch some show. Starting to hate those crowded place like countdown in major shopping complex, clubbing, stuck in the jam in the middle of night etc.

Not like last time, I can hang out till the next day morning. I can have dim sum as my supper before I go to bed at 8am. I stated to yawn after 10pm. During working days, the latest I can stay awake is 10.30pm. Else you will be watching me yawning...

There much to enjoy when we're young. But we can't stop time. I am getting older as the year increase.

Anyway, Happy New Year Zero Nine and may new year brings me tons of wealth and health luck

No comments:

Post a Comment