Tuesday, February 03, 2009

What's new in 2009...

  1. First time in my life having fever, cough, sore throat and flu started on 2nd day of CNY till the 6th day of CNY. Staying at home for the entire holiday...
  2. Bought a new 24inch Dell HDMI Wide screen LCD, but not supported by my Toshiba Tecra A8 laptop. Damn have to upgrade my PC again.
  3. Tons of RAW image still located inside my 500GB external HDD waiting for me to process. Out of it there's two set of wedding photo. I wish I have a Mac Pro.
  4. Power steering on my 850 leak. Oil spill everywhere. Damn I need to get it fix by this week.
  5. BSoD - Blue Scree of Death keeps on occurring on my 2 years old Toshiba Tecra A8. I don't know what to do with this...
That's all. I am expecting more things ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment