Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Bored and lazy..

Still left 1 and a half week before my final start on 30th March 2005! Can't believe it going to be the end of semester! I still day dreaming as usual, procastinate about what I should do - study Physic! I don't know what's wrong with me, well maybe get too excited to graduate from UNITEN!

Totally no mood to study at all! Trying to find something to do, in the end - ended up in front of my PC and blog this! I wonder where can I find the mood to study! It's been few weeks I didn't touch my book nor my final year project report! I have been trying hard to concentrate but still useless!

Isshh... I can't continue this kinda attitude or else I gonna flunk my final paper! I ain't gonna flunk on final sem! Hmm..must find a way to study, to concentrate and to finish study all my subject! Damn..useless me! Wonder how I gonna be if I ain't lazy and procastinate on what I going to do! LAZY, PROCASTINATE! I hate that yet I still get back to the same habit!...

Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment