Friday, August 25, 2006

Friday morning

It's 7.33AM now in the morning. I still have 10 more minutes before I leave my apartment to work. When I saw this blog, it's been more than a year since the last time I update this blog. There are too many blog around, I have yet to settle down with a blog where I will discipline myself to update it frequently.

It is been a tiring day for yesterday. Rushing down to the Indian Embassy in Jalan Duta to get back my VISA and it was raining cats and dogs. The thunder striking everwhere in the city added some 'mood' to the rain. My entire body was wet and my shirt was soaked with rain water even though there is an umbrella. What a bad evening for me, anyway I still get my VISA done.

Today, I suppose to leave on a jet plane and headed towards Hyderabad, India on a support trip to Microsoft Phase 1 Building. Unfortunately I still haven't got any confirmation of the schedule, there fore guess the trip have been delayed. This might be a good news for me.

All right, there is nothing much to write till now. It's time for work. The beginning of another working day for me. By the way, thank god it's Friday today! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment