Friday, October 13, 2006

Back in one piece...

Back in one piece from Dubai...finally. The journey was freaking tired and juiced up all my energy. 7 hours of flight plus 4 hours different time zone really make me sick.

I was so happy thought that I can give myself a break and rest when I come back. Things are in a mess - I have to do my laundry, pay my overdue phone and broadband bill, check my car, repair my stupid pc that won't switch on which I don't know what happened to it, clean up my super duper dusty keyboard and mouse, clean my abandoned room, claim my 1GB of SD card (winning from PIKOM Photography Contest) from the post office...bla...bla...bla... and so on... Piles of work need to be settled in a day..

It's 1.30am now, tomorrow need to work yet still can write these crap. I am just abnormal. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment