Saturday, October 14, 2006

Home town...

It's been ages since the last time I drove back to my hometown - Perai, Butterworth, Penang. Finally back to my hometown today. This will be short stay here, I will be back to KL on Monday morning.

Initially, my plan to start my journey back at 4am in the morning, unfortunately I was to tired to wake up at 3am in the morning. Started off my journey at 6:15am in the morning and reached my house about 9:15am - The total journey was 2 hour and 30 minutes from Kuala Lumpur to Penang. That was fast! I won't say how fast I drive but picture convey a thousand meaning. So take a look on the photo.

It pays to reach Penang in 2 and a half hour. My RM82 bucks full tank petrol just gone like that. Wah, I not going to do that again. The petrols just like swallowing water.

I was too tired to think when I first reach my house. Not much changes in Penang, can still smell the slow paced life here. Everything is slow - the development, the cars and the building too...

I was so tired till I just fell asleep when I lie onto the sofa. It is much more comfortable to be at house.

*yawn* time to get back to sleep again...

No comments:

Post a Comment