Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bamboo fun?

My Company I got a bamboo fun on Tuesday. What is Bamboo fun? Nope, it is not a bamboo that give you a lot of pleasure and fun...Actually it is not a bamboo at all, it's a pleasure pressure sensitive tablet from WACOM.


This tablet device can be used to edit and process photo with higher accuracy than using the best laser mouse in the world. Why? 1024dpi pressure sensitive on the tablet itself. Batteryless mouse and pen.

I gain more control and accuracy on using pen than mouse. Unfortunately, I still need to get used to this even thou it is like normal pen writing on the tablet. Trust me, you need some time to get the correct "feel" on this device.

Here's how it looks like ( I knew my writing and drawing sucks!):




And these is the photo edited using Bamboo fun..

Before copying and editing using Bamboo and Photoshop (Sorry have to grab from http://www.viewimages.com/ without permission because this is the best image so far I can get, kudos to the photographer):




After editing using Bamboo fun and photoshop CS2:


PS: Pak Lah please don't sue me. I think he going to ban wacom tablet one day (I will keep on practising untill can draw your face looks 10 years younger)...

These image are for illustration purposes only. If you feel offended, click on the 'X' button on the upper right corner of your browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment