Thursday, September 14, 2006

Busy day at work

I am late again for work today. Unfortunately the reason is neither overslept or traffic jam. I bumped into my ex-colleague on the way to work. It is been quite sometime we met, so both of us chat for 'a while'. We barely chat for 10minutes and I am late for work.

As usual, I walk into my office like some macho guy. My workload for today quite heavy but tried to finish as fast as possible.

My lunch was sumptious, we went for some hot soup lunch in Seri Kembangan market. It's a small hut behind the mainroad of Seri Kembangan, but the dishes are superb.

Around 1600H, I received a shocking MSN message from my colleague. "You got to go to Dubai". Gosh, I replied back "When is the flight ar?". "Sunday 2200H flight to Dubai from KLIA!". Oh my god, all my plan for the following week just ruined like that and the worst part is the ticket is open ticket. I got some briefing from my seniors that the job might last for 3 weeks or worst still 1 month.

Crap! I doesn't have enough time to prepare myself. I calculated from the time I got the news, it is just merely 36hours before my flight.

They going to brief me in detail tomorrow on the schedule of the work there. I know something must have gone wrong.

I got no choice, but to plan and solve the problem. Later I going to find my ex-colleague which is also my master 'sifu' at site. A very very experienced person on site...

All right have to stop right here. Got to go now....

Will update more infomation regarding Dubai and post more picture when I got there...


The exact location of Dubai. Just incase you don't know whereabout it dubai.


No comments:

Post a Comment