Thursday, September 28, 2006

Pile of SH*T

Yeah, it's been few days since I update my blog. My situation not really good, in fact there is pile of SH*T for me to clean it up. I wish I can come back next week.

In Dubai, during Ramadan Kareem (This is what the locals there call, in malay it is known as 'Bulan Puasa'), it is hard to get food during lunch time. I have no choice but to pack food from petrol station or some indian restaurant that offer delivery. Sick of Indian food, tandoori chicken, masala, what ever chicken tikka ...ish. I have been eating Indian food for the past 4 days.. I think I gonna get sick if I continue eating that.

Talking about Dubai, I have been busy lately cracking my head to clean up those pile of SH*T. It's almost two weeks here in Dubai, I still haven't get used to the time and weather here. I still sleep according to Malaysian time. The weather here is freaking hot and burning in the day time. I found some of the skin already pilled off from my arm.

If I stay here longer, I think I gonna get heatstroke and homesick.

All right, till then, I need to go and continue cleaning "THE SH*T" =)

No time for photo, will post once I downloaded my photo into hard disk. I found that my Canon EOS 350D original battery surprisingly can last for 2 weeks after normal usage, it is really unbelievable!

Ok! I better cut the crap and continue working..

Before I end my crappy blog, here's some link to share for auto lover:
http://www.autoblog.it/

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment