Sunday, September 17, 2006

KLIA

Yup, I arrived at KLIA earlier. Carrying two rucksack and a luggage with a total weight of approximately 40Kg running around KLIA like a mad dog is extremely tiring. Now still in KLIA, sitting in front of Delifrance blogging this article.

The food is freaking expensive here, even in Delifrance, they still charge 5% government tax. I don't know why cause here in the Satellite building everything should be tax free. Another rip off!

I have a few things to say about the food by Delifrance. I would expecting a quality from Delifrance, unfortunately and sadly it is very very very very very very....dissapointed. After I ate the lasagna and so called 'chicken soup', the taste is terribly way down the drain and nowhere near any western food stall beside the road. Yucks! I would never ever eat at KLIA Delifrance anymore, no way! Looks nice but taste sucks!

Whoops! I wonder if any of the Delifrance worker saw me writing this and condemn their food to the max in their premises. Who cares, I telling the truth what.. I will post up the pic of lasagna and chicken soup when I got my connection there.

It's 1447H now, my boarding time is 1535H at Gate C34. Still half an hour to go before taking a long 7 hour flight to Dubai, UAE.

All right, that's all. Need to save some laptop battery for in flight entertainment when I am bored sitting at tiny spaced economy class seat!


Lasagna and cream of chicken soup from Delifrance KLIA


Blog at Delifrance KLIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment