Saturday, September 16, 2006

Gearing up for Dubai...

It is freaking 2209H , 16th September 2006 now. Less than 24 hours remain before flight to Dubai. Guess what? I still have not pack my stuff, my clothes still hanging on the balcony, the luggage are cleared but there is nothing inside there. The only things that sit inside my little compartment in my luggage - The medicine. All sort of medicine - food poisoining (Which I always into it!), gastric, Panadol, medicine for flu and the famous Asian brand 'mother of all' medicine - Pil Chi Kit Poh Chai Yin (It heal all sort of sickness and it is locally reconized as NATIONAL CURE FOR DIARRHEA ).
There is a situation here - What am I doing here? I have not pack anything yet and still I can sit in front of my PC blogging this crap? (Sorry if any of my vocabulary usage offended you, I was thinking of categorize my blog as "PARENTAL GUIDANCE" for young viewer below 18 years old).

Back to the topic. This evening went to MPH and check out 'LonelyPlanet Traveller's guide to Dubai'. For yours information, the exchange rate for RM1 equals to 1 AED(Arab Emirates Dirham) - in short RM1 = AED1. According to the 'LonelyPlanet' guide, the cheapest (budget) for a cup of coffee is AED 8 and a budget meal is AED 10 ~ AED 25 (I said budget meal, I doubt this doesn't include Mc Donalds (or Mc Dubai or what ever it it called there), not sure if Mc 'D' exist in Dubai - If so, I would be the happiest person on earth to try out their Big Camel Burger..lol. Do your math, if you failed your math - no worries CLICK HERE (Universal Currency Converter by XE.com) and you will know how much it cost just to stay alive in Dubai!

Anyway here are some crappy photo to share - Hall of my apartment in a mess...

My tools of the trade to Dubai. Without them, I won't be able to come back in a piece...

Check out the mess in the hall of my apartment...
I bet my mom gonna scream at me if she see this...

That's all for tonight...
More crap coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment